There's More to Come... Android Games from me! xrlGames Overdrive

I just wanted to let you know that I've gotten me a license for Game Maker: Studio , and I've been around that bussiness for quite some time...
So that's why I'm finally here to announce, nothing. Nothing yet, that is. I have my hands on the Software and am already bleeding at my fingertips. expect the unexpected. And by that, I mean high quality games with a love for graphics that I slew together with my Phothoshop and Wacom Intuos 3 from Anno 17xx. I'm a poor bastard, lol.

I would like to tease you, but it's too early for that.
I have got my Android templates (featuring touchy-touchy buttons) figured out and I'm assembling a Team.

I'm looking for:

Graphics Artists
GML-Profficient Programmers / Scripters
Story Writers
Audio Technicans
General Stoners that get the best Ideas while high.

Sadly I don't have such people in my Circles, but I actually don't give a flying f**k about my spare time. I will try to recruit some people in my immediate surroundings, and if that fails, I'll do it by myself. It's not like I don't have experience in Graphics, Audio, Programming, Modelling, Spriting, Story Writing, and taking a hit from the bong. Mega-Lulz to all of you!

Keine Kommentare

Powered by Blogger.